Thursday, February 28, 2008

Adelina's Booty so Lucky!!!


On a busy day of mine playing GE, I need to push the limits of my characters by using an FT (Forgotten Territory Pass)for a day. So i bought for myself a 100php (Philippine Peso) Granado Espada Game Value Card. It contains a 2500 Gpoints and 3 peices of enhancement boosters.On my first day of top up, it was so cruel that i only got things that is not that rare in the game. So after I played that day, I need again another FT for me to boost it up maybe because a day is not enough for me, i bought a 100php GE card again. So on the second day, I wasn't aware that i can get what i want for co'z I'm thinking that maybe it's just a sort of a programmed game that you can't get the precious items once and for all as what the other players told me. Some said they tried like 300 times or even 500 times but no special item pops up on their eye sight. On my first try, I got Hrin's Potion, Second, A Queens Dagger lvl 1!oh my!so pissed!but unconsciously, the third wakes up my nerves co'z the Le Blanc for Scout waved to me and I say waaaaah!(just in my mind..hehe!). So while playing, I realized how lucky am I co'z if your planning to get one in the game, I say good luck co'z all you got to do is just kill these Boss monsters like Griffon, Vergo, Raflesia in a random drop. I thank God and Adelina's booty how lucky am I to get one...You should try also this game, we never know maybe your the next lucky one.tata!


No comments: