Monday, June 2, 2008

Artaxerxes is gone for a Month??!!whew!

I do apologize for not posting up any updates this couple of weeks. I'm kinda like of a looser to myself co'z I really don't have any idea what's going on with the pioneers nowadays.


But to exclude myself, I do have my reasons why...ehem!I got my training in The Philippine National Red Cross (Quezon City) for a month and obviously I need it because of some credential purposes but something clinched my mind like I was on the PvP officer...complicated huh?want to show you my friends and what has happened this past few weeks...


Know the Signs lol!


What's with the Ceiling anyways...


How creepy they are...don't they hehe!


It was a month of outstanding laughter and craziness and asking myself ti'll now, What has got to be the reason I forgot everything that separates my consciousness to the real world and the game itself?

We'll for real, It doesn't. It's just like your on a server exploring the map and knowing everybody hangi'n around, you'll know their strengths and weaknesses, you gather some info how to deal with it, live with it...!!!

You'll even encounter things that will mess your brains down, A person literally. You'll understand them sometimes but the most of it, you will not! In relation of what I missed in GE world is basic and simple, You put an empathy on what I'm saying, your just playing with the same cards right?Learning Inside and Out of the game and the real world is a crazy stuff but the peer pressure on what are you gonna do about it whether your on CW in game or in the real world.

Your dealing with people guys, better enjoy your life as a character or the real you and people won't change wether your exposed to it or not....I enjoyed it som much and have a crack on it, get out, relax, and I'm back, ready to throw some info in the GE world pioneers...tata~

No comments: