Saturday, October 4, 2008

Waterfall Of Depression



Lot's of people wants to hang around and chat because i do believe, I kinda worked out my advising genre, they tell you everything their hearts desire and how they struggle inside...But i come to think of myself once i a while, do i know how to advice myself?

Weird heh?yah but maybe I'm right...This couple of days I seen the weakness inside Artaxerxes. Most specially in game, I can't imagine like broad some angry words that is kind'a threatening to others (sorry about that), running around the town and leaving a faction, planning to transfer to the other etc.

At that moment, i do realize well as my friends and loveones told me I'm a very quiet and patient person, but everybody has their so called limit explosion like you can't imagine you can do the unbelievable things. And after your burst out you'll ask yourself, " sheezzz, is that me?how can I do that " some scientist maybe not that tricky to pop the question but for me, reactions like this shows how passionate you are in the game...

You put your emotions on it, It bothers you alot like a real time. Well to all those pioneers encounter the same situation like me, don't loose hope, your still in the game, don't think what others might tell you, your just a human born to commit mistakes in life even in GE...

At this time on, well Artaxerxes maybe a blemish to others or put some bad reflection...We can't change the past, step on in move on. I guess I need to go freshen up and make the next day a new sunlight to me...have a great day ahead pioneers ^^,

No comments: