Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Artaxerxes on 25

Well, I thank God for giving me another year of my life and hope more blessings to come haha! Thnks to all my peeps, pioneers, relatives and friends who greeted me...


How did i spend my day?here it is...Getaway to Oceanarium! Here's the pics enjoy :)



Obviously you want a pic on the entrance as common photos do haha!


Lookie! Lookie!


School of Fishes


Sting Ray on my way lol


Imagining the deep...


Bonding Bro's me and Fiksdotter



It was really fun! And after that, we had a dinner in a seafood house and stuff ourselves to the max..




Wonderi'n what would be the year ahead for Artaxerxes in real life? What am I doing after a year?what about my GE life, am I active or not?nobody knows but for now looking forward a head as the sun goes down, a bright future will be on my path...


Till then pioneers tata~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

happy birthday ace!!

nde pala naglalayo bday natin!

bern ito