Friday, March 28, 2008

Assize for the Second Time Around...Whew!

Personally, I enjoyed the raid in the Assize.So secretly I asked my friend, Darrick(Reclusion) to go back again to play with Dr. Fran...Luckily, he said yes and off we go!The funny thing here is he wasn't able to save in Gehenna Bridge and in connection of what i told you on my previous blog, he suffered the running consequence..."I'm pissed because every floor I had, there is a boss so it causes me time delay going to Gehenna Bridge"-Darrick(Reclusion) said!lol!Here is some of the adventures we had...^^,



Killing Mobs just the two of us...w00t!

That's what Chrysalis looks like hehehe!

Looks like this is going to be way far off...hhaaaayyyyz!
Nice Strike Back Hamper...Nice Shot!



After we killed them again, It brought up one thing in my mind, like what my siggy says, to be the best, you must beat the best out there...So, It played of a bit in my mind so we tried PvP. It's so hard to kill Reclusion's line up but i enjoyed and practiced myself for some upcoming PvP sessions...So guys, why don't you invite your friend or two to have your boss hunt and if you feel like you can, go for it and enjoy, It's so nice to have this bonding with your friends in game and not always exhausting your time to power level and have some good equips and rip off some of your time for this and kick some **lls like this!wahhahaaha!^^,



Oooops!haha!till then guys!;)

No comments: