Saturday, March 22, 2008

Catherine Is A Headache...

At the time I was on the urge of getting some RNPC's since i got into my hundreds, I chose Catherine. But it was a real head ache in all aspect like how will you get one. It's a no sweat when it comes to time grinding, That's the way it is used to be, the question is how much you'll spend with the pelvis and the Left Arm which is in Carracci server, the OP "overpricing" is a total crap. Anyways, here's my encounter to Victor, part of the quest...Here it goes...



Playin' With Victor lolz!



The Gathering of the Maids (protest not being payed fairly wahehehehe!)



Emo Scenario with Dr. Torsche...Got Stunned lolz!

The real piss here is the collecting agenda of the parts that I know most of you knew how expensive to have this puppet's parts. Imagine after I got the help of my FL Fiksdotter and my dear friend Darrick (Reclusion)It ain't enough so we need to buy those parts and to sum it up, total of around 44m of vis...wak!But i enjoyed this experience and hope you guys planning to have one, better start now and prepare yourself for cost of a lifetime!(disregarding those who are lucky).So now,hhmmm her name?Batshiva is the name, puppet is the game...^^,

No comments: